Jr. Controller with manufacturing experience needed for an exciting opportunity!
Busy metal finishing company located in central Orange County is looking for an outstanding Controller with manufacturing experience. This unique position offers the right candidate an opportunity to work closely with upper management to develop a set of internal controls and accounting procedures, build an excellent accounting and admin team, and create monthly reports to inform management of the financial condition of the company while making recommendations to assist management in achieving company goals and objectives.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4-year degree in Accounting (or equivalent combination of work and education)
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in manufacturing including full cycle accounting
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Extraordinary ability to develop a system of internal controls and procedures for accounting, admin, and HR
- Proficient in financial reporting, cash flow management, and account reconciliation
- In-house HR and weekly payroll processing
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, self-starter with attention to details and deadlines
$25 - $30 hourly. May transition to full-time. Opportunity for advancement for the right candidate.
Please send resume and salary history in a “Word” or “PDF” format
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years
About Electrolurgy, Inc.
Electrolurgy, Inc. has been categorized as Manufacturing : Industrial Manufacturing employer and has a rating of 1.0 / 5 out of a total count of 1 ratings
Posted 30+ days ago - Save Job
Related Insurance Jobs